Youth Impact Award
At Sav-A-Caf®, our team’s commitment to helping young lives thrive extends beyond calves, kids, lambs and chicks—we value enriching the lives of the next generation of agricultural leaders as well.
Our Sav-A-Caf® Youth Impact Award recognizes mentors who inspire youth to be passionate about animal agriculture. New this year, two nominees will be selected for a 1st and 2nd place award.
- Nominee must lead or be involved in a leadership role with a non-profit youth group, focused on teaching about agriculture with an animal emphasis.
- Evidence that nominee has inspired youth to be passionate about agriculture.
- Affirmation of nominee’s innovative approaches to educating and inspiring youth engagement in agricultural projects with an animal focus.
- Two nominees will be selected; such nominees will designate the non-profit youth organization of their choice to receive the award. The nominees’ designated youth program will receive a $2,000 (1st place) or $500 (2nd place) donation from Milk Products and a package of Sav-A-Caf® branded products.
- Complete the application form by September 14, 2018. The chosen nominee will be notified by October 5, 2018. For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-849-2348.
- Nominees can nominate themselves or another individual.
- Nominees must be 18 years or older at the time of application submission and be involved in a non-profit youth animal agriculture organization.
- Employees, officers and directors, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and/or director of Milk Products and their families are ineligible for this award.
- Nomination must consist of a complete nomination form and 3-5 photos or video(s) of the nominee working with youth in an animal agricultural development setting. If missing, the submission will be disqualified.
- A committee of agricultural industry professionals and Milk Products employees will evaluate each application.