Youth Impact Award
At Sav-A-Caf®, our team’s commitment to helping young lives thrive extends beyond calves, kids,
lambs and chicks—we value enriching the lives of the next generation of agricultural leaders.
Our Sav-A-Caf® Youth Impact Award recognizes mentors who inspire youth to be passionate about animal agriculture.
- Nominee must lead or be involved in a leadership role with a non-profit youth group, focused on teaching about agriculture with an animal focus.
- Evidence that nominee has inspired youth to be passionate about agriculture.
- Affirmation of nominee’s innovative approaches to educating and inspiring youth engagement in agricultural projects with an animal focus.
- Two nominees will be selected based on the criteria outlined; such nominees will designate the non-profit youth organization of their choice to receive the award. The nominees’ designated youth program will receive a $2,000 (1st place) or $500 (2nd place) donation from Milk Products and a selection of Sav-A-Caf® branded products.
- The 2019 application period has closed. The chosen nominee will be notified by October 9, 2019. For questions, contact us at email@example.com or 920-849-2348.