Regulation Codes Appearing on Commercial Driver Licenses Just:
- 1 = VEHICLES W/O AIR BRAKES – given to those people who have maybe not passed away the desired written and/or abilities tests for the procedure of automobiles with atmosphere brake system.
- 2 = CDL-INTRASTATE ONLY (CMV) – released to those people who are authorized to use commercial automobiles inside Florida just.
- 3 = BUS ONLY (CMV) – issued to persons whom took written and skills tests which authorize them to push commercial cars which are buses just.
- 4 = CMV 26,001 LBS Gross Car Body Weight Rating
- 5 = NO TRACTOR / TRAILERS
- 6 = NO CLASS A PASSENGER AUTOMOBILES
- 7 = zero CLASS B TRAVELER AUTOMOBILES
NOTE: motorists with a limitation on the permit that do maybe not adhere to what’s needed associated with limitation may be granted a citation for breach of limitation and may be suspended. Offenses for this kind really are a 2nd level misdemeanor, aside from violations of limitation rule X.
The following endorsements are put on Class the, B, or C driver that is commercial as well as on particular course D licenses:
- E = CRISIS AUTOMOBILES – given to people who drive a crisis automobile, that is a commercial automobile, but are exempt for legal reasons from receiving a driver license that is commercial.
- F = FARM CMV – released to those that drive farm kind commercial cars, but that are exempt for legal reasons from getting a commercial motorist permit.
- H = PLACARDED HAZMAT – granted to those individuals who have passed away the necessary written and abilities tests and that will transport placarded materials that are hazardous.
- N = TANK AUTOMOBILES – released to individuals who have passed away the desired written and skills tests and who can drive tank cars.
- P = PEOPLE – granted to those individuals who have passed away the necessary written and skills tests and that will drive passenger automobiles. Continue reading